Resolute Forest Products
Resolute Forest Products is a global leader in the forest products industry with a diverse range of products, including market pulp, tissue, wood products, newsprint and specialty papers, which are marketed in close to 70 countries.
The company owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in the United States and Canada.
Resolute is looking for a Windows Administrator Specialist for a growing environment. Reporting to the Server Team Lead, the incumbent will be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team and be responsible for implementing, configuring and supporting various Microsoft systems.
The candidate needs to have some knowledge of O365, AWS and Azure in Hybrid and on premise environment products.
- In charge of the resolution of any intervention assigned to him resulting from an incident, a request or a scheduled change;
- Participate for the implantation of technical projects;
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure cloud security;
- Provide timely response to users issues and escalations and support N3;
- Resolve incidents impacting Microsoft Infrastructure and O365 environment;
- Investigate and troubleshoot root causes via problem management;
- Create PowerShell scripts as required;
- Manage enterprise directory services and support Microsoft infrastructure;
- Define and implement strategies for integrating disparate operating environments;
- Recommend and execute modifications to Cloud environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance;
- Develop and maintain training materials and documentation;
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Cloud;
- A minimum of two years of related experience managing users in Office 365, Exchange Online and Active Directory;
- A minimum of two years of experience implementing and configuring O365 solutions;
- 5+ years of technical experience with Server infrastructure;
- Minimum DEC/College Degree (Bachelor’s degree and asset);
- Knowledge of scripting code using PowerShell and common scripting tools.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to conduct research into server issues and products as required;
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Knowledge of Domino server and Fortimail.
- Good knowledge of Windows server Infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of Active Directory;
- Knowledge of ITIL, Service Now;
- Good knowledge of O365 – Azure – AWS.